Latin American & Spanish Desk
Latin America offers multiple opportunities often unknown or poorly exploited.
To assist its clients in Latin America or in Spain, Cap Horn provides its clients with Coppelia Burgos’ expertise, partner in charge of the Latin American & Spanish Desk.
Franco-Venezuelan, bilingual but more importantly bicultural, Coppelia has an excellent knowledge of the Latin American market and its actors, along with an influential network of quality.
In addition to providing support with classic transactions of disposal/acquisition of companies, we assist you with the steering of all your operational projects (private or governmental calls for bids, creation of subsidiaries, structuring of a distribution network, fundraising… ).
Reciprocally, we act for our Spanish-speaking clients who wish to establish themselves, or invest, in France.
Our added value :
- Perfect knowledge of the regional issues
- A biculturalism that facilitates the transcription of your needs into the local culture
- Centralization of the information: a pragmatic and effective management of your project
- Costs rationalization: no multiplication of intermediaries, fluidity of the correspondence
- Very high responsiveness, proven capacity to work with several time zones